Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
It is the 3rd leading cause of deaths among the American man.
About 1 man out of 39 will die of prostate cancer.
It develops mainly in older men.
- Lymphoma Cancer Awareness
- Lymphoma is the name for a group of blood cancers that develops in the lymphatic.
- It is the most common blood cancer diagnosed in adults and the 3rd in children.
- Approximately one million people live with this type of cancer.
- About 16,940 new cases diagnosed (13,360 men and 3,580 women).
- Esophageal is 4 times more common among men than women.
- Esophageal cancer makes up about 1% of all cancers diagnosed in the U.S.